11° Città di Cavalese results
14° Milan Open results
15° Roma Open results
8° Venice Open results
We end the season "Italian Championship 2019/20" to December 2020.
The Italian Championship 2021 will therefore begin the next calendar year, starting in January and ending in December 2021.
We look forward to seeing you all soon. Rest assured that we will go back to our Backgammon boards as soon as we can!
GridGammon account required. Registration on WBIF site required (Join WBIF).
• start time: 1st tournament Monday 25 May;
MARCO TAMIGI WON THE FIST
2nd tournament Monday 29 June;
• free entry;
• format: double elimination (swiss style);
• one round every 7 days;
• allowed players: all residents in Italy, even not CNB members. Only the foreigners present in 2019 and 2020 CNB ranking;
• platform: GridGammon;
• registration and tournament management: WBIF https://www.wbif.net/
• match length: 13 pts;
• prize: personal voucher usable in live CNB tournaments, for the first three classified: 100€, 50€, 25€ (tie break PR).